Register as a mentee
To register as a mentee please complete the form below.
The register is open to anyone who works within the health and social care service and enables mentees to seek a mentor based on their individual needs and requirements. Our mentoring pool is very diverse, and includes clinical and non-clinical professionals.
People who are interested in becoming a mentee may find it can help to:
- Support your learning and development wherever you are in your career
- Create a greater self-awareness of your unique talents and identify where your skill gaps may be
- Develop self-reflection skills and widen your thought process on how to overcome challenges
- Facilitate new ways of working
When registering as a mentee it may help to know that:
- A mentee is responsible for making a request to the mentor and you'll be able to do this once your application is accepted onto the system.
- Our mentors offer a very broad range of skills, experience and knowledge and we would encourage you to read through mentoring profiles carefully before making a request.
To move between sections, click 'Next' or the required tab. When you have completed all sections, please click 'Submit my application now'.
nb. please do not use your browser's 'Back' and 'Forward' buttons, otherwise you may lose information that you have entered.